The school of medical laboratory training started 1991 when Dr. Ray Wood and his Colleagues started training students who would help them in some Laboratory services. This later developed into a Modernized Training School which awards both Certificates and Diplomas in Medical Laboratory Technology and preparation for a Degree Programme are on.
With a well-equipped environment (Computer Lab and Laboratory) and professional Staff, Mengo Training School has managed to keep a high profile for Training Quality and hardworking Professionals with a good attitude.
Our programs target both Local and International Students from all regions. Annually, we admit 60 students for Certificate and 50 for a Diploma.
A certificate in Medical Laboratory Technicians is for 2 years and a Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technologists is for 3 years.
Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technicians
- O’ Level Pass Slip with at least 5 passes in English, Math, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics/Agriculture/Health Science.
- Handwritten Application Letter.
- Photocopy of the result slip
Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technologists
- Certificate in Medical Laboratory
- Two years working experience
- Hand written application letter
- Photocopy of the Result Slip
- A’ Level Pass slip with a Principal pass in Biology
- Hand written Application Letter
- Photo copy of the Result slip
We have both Residents and Non Residents and Non Residents.