Physiotherapy is a branch of Science which is a conservative treatment method addressing the treatment, healing, and prevention of injuries and disability.
- General and surgical: This includes injuries, rehabilitation after surgery, trauma, arthritis, back and neck pain, strains and sprains, and spinal conditions.
- Medical conditions: This include: stroke, chronic lung conditions, skin conditions, issues connected with aging
- Neurological: The focus is on working on individuals who have neurologicalconditions like stroke, brain injury, cerebral palsy, spinal cord injuries, other injuries to the nerves, move- ment defects, loss of muscle strength, and functional indepen- dence
4. Pediatrics: The therapist works to diagnose and manage conditions in infants, and children that aﬀect development, congenital conditions, neuromuscular, skeletal and other acquired disorders. The aim is to improve gross and ﬁne motor skills, balance and coordination, strength and endurance. Conditions encountered may include cerebral palsy, torticollis, development delays, spina biﬁda, and injection nerve injuries.
- Women’s Health:This addresses issues related to child- birth (antenatal, natal and post natal) osteoporosis, pelvic pain, urinary incontinence and regaining original body shape.
- Sports related injuries: This covers treatment of injuries, rehabilitation and ﬁtness programs for those involved in competitive sports.
- In-patient management:Services are rendered to those for whom physiotherapy is recommended by the attending physician.
- Outreach programs: We render services to oﬀ-site places like Sanyu Babies home and other such homes.
- Manual therapy
• Electrical stimulations
• Heat therapy
• Traction (Lumbar & Cervical)
• Graded therapeutic exercises
• On site rehabilitation
• Fully equiped Gym
• Home exercise programs & Home Visits
Tel: +256 772 43 7 121 | +256 772 491 500